My Cousin

"Childhood is a journey, not a race.", a quote that I will cherish forever. When I always see kids running, playing, laughing, it made me remember back to my younger years. Before, I usually played with my playmates especially my classmates and friends. I cannot forget those times playing tigso, takyan, tagu-anay, jolenay, and a lot of local games which made me happy.

This is Janrex. You may call him Jan-Jan. He is my cousin and he is in Grade 2. He is so cute and super smart. When I'm going to visit them at their house, we usually played tagu-anay and dampa. Jan-Jan loves to borrow my phone because he wants to play some mobile games. That is why, I will keep my phone so that he won't play it.

Now, I cannot imagine that he is a big boy na. Hehehe. Last time, i saw him, he is toddler. Now, a lad who is studying in the primary level. Whew! Time is so fast. Maybe, di ko lang mamalayan, meron na pa pala itong sariling pamilya. HEHEHE. Anyways, my payo to him na lang, enjoy being a kid. Being a kid is like a thing which is temporal and not eternal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment