What A Lonely Story



Recently, I just met a person named Zed. Well, I'm not really sure if that was his name. We met in an online third sex site wherein both of us member of that site. At first, I am so curious about him it was because he has no profile pic. I immediately sent him a private messages expecting that he would make a reply too. Alas, my message buzz in the size buzzed. Well, i really not expect who will be the one to reply, it was because he was not the only one I gave a private message. Zed replied, "ASL"? I replied him, "18/m/dvo(tagum)". After a minute, he replied, "20/m/tagum". It was not new anymore to me of having a chatmate in a same place. It was 12:00AM when I went to a nearby net cafe to rent a unit so that I can surf over the net. After an hour, we decided to meet at the square. ************

Duhhh............huhuhu......i don't want to talk it anymore.......I just want to move on...I want to end it there since my heart is still in pain... Hope you understand it. Thanks. ~cHrIs~





1 comments:

deactivatedsoul said...

ayayay gugma

Post a Comment