How Can This University Helps Achieve My Goals?

How Can This University (USeP) Helps To Achieve My Goals?.........

Well, if you graduated in a school having a well-known name such as the University of Southeastern Philippines, it is easy to look and land for a job. Why I say this? It is because, it is proven and tested that graduates of the said university can easily land for a job specially in this kind of discipline which is the Bachelor of Science in Information Technology. I have a friend of mine who is a graduate in the said university but not in the discipline of Information Technology. Even though she graduated in the field of education, she walked in the red carpet of the PECC Gymnasium of the University of Southeastern Philippines-Tagum with a big smile and teary eyes as a cum laude during their graduation rites. After she passed their board exam, she applied as a teacher in a public elementary school. The personnel who interviewed hired her immediately without doubt it is not because she is pretty, it is because she is cum laude who came from USeP. With that, I reflect, can I survive with this kind of course? Then on my mind, an answer came up and I said to my self, "I can". They said, if you are in the Insitute of Computing (USeP-Obero), don't expect that you can take up BSCS or BSIT just in 4 years. Whew! With that words I heard from other's mouth, I trembled but I encouraged my self, to finish this course I choose. The University of Southeastern Philippines molds their students to be globally competitive so that if they want to apply both inside and outside the country, they can easily cope up the things related to the course they chose. Since the instructors of the said university are highly qualified, they are the epitome and paragon of the institution which students should extol, admire and respect. Indeed, the University of Southeastern Philippines provides quality education to the students so that they are competent enough to face the challenges on what life brings.

1 comments:

bebot808 said...

why not?..pero i-sure lang na gamay ang well-known ha!..ayaw kalimti ang simcity..or else..echose pud ni imo blogsite oie..boring au..wla ju'y mag-effort maski gamay mag-visit diri..

Post a Comment